martes, 19 de mayo de 2015

Members’ profiles

-Hi, my name is Fredy Soto, I study engineering of mines and metallurgy, I ´m 17 years old, i live in Estadio Medellín, my hobbies are playing soccer, playing guitar and sleeping everywhere, in my spare time i wacht tv, my expectations is to pass successfully the level 2 of english and continue with level 3.


-
Hi my name is Alejandro.I study stadistics. I'm 18 years old. I live in  Belén Medellín. My hobbies are: Meeting with friends, playing voleiball, speedcubing, listening to  Rap and Reggae music, going to the gym...In my spare time I like to do the hobbies  mentioned before. My expectations of the course are: Learning more listening, pronunciation and learn more grammar. I am an honest, unpunctual, generous, humble, lazy, restless and a dreamer person.


-Hi my name is Hernan David Gomez Londoño
i´m studying animal production in the 5th semester
i´m 22 year old 
i live in medellin city i´m from campamento-antioquia 
i like playing video games I like the animals since they are very noble beings


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario